I'm in love with crafts. Anything i can do myself is the best waste of my time that i can imagine.
it makes my heart so very very happy.
I'm in love with photography. Mostly macro shots, you capture the tiny details of worlds otherwise unknown. my heart skips a beat at the beauty.
I'm in Love with Jewelry, I admit I don't own much at all, but there is little else more thrilling then walking through a stand at the flea market that is lathered in glittery, shiny beads of all shapes and sizes. the sparkles make my heart flutter.
But above these things there is One particular individual that makes my heart the happiest heart of all hearts, he is my lovely boyfriend Caesar. the most understanding person I will ever know, and the only one who can really truly put up with me when i'm at my worst. He drives me nuts sometimes, but even then he makes me laugh. He listens. He talks. He's wierd... =b yeah He makes my heart all warm and fuzzy and just.... overwhelmingly happy.
I'm thinking these are the things that will make up most of the entries in this blog. simply the things I Love. cheesy..i know =)
ur profile is a lot prettier then mine...
ReplyDelete